You've seen the Call for Presentations, you know that the Continuity Insights Management Conference (CIMC) is the industry's premier event for strategic business continuity discussion, and an unmatched opportunity for networking and information sharing. Here are four reasons that I hope will convince you to submit a presentation to be considered for CIMC 2013, April 22-24, 2013 at the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina in San Diego, CA:
- Gain a deeper understanding of your topic: Sitting down and putting together a presentation helps you download the thoughts floating around in your head and structure them in a logical sequence that will make sense to others and consolidate your own views. The Q&A at the end of your session will help you understand how others view your chosen topic and, as a result, deepens your own understanding.
- Information sharing is vital in this industry: Business continutiy preofessionals rely on real-life experiences to help them navigate the challenges they face within their own organization.
- Connect with like-minded colleagues: You will have an opportunity to meet and build meaningful relationships with those that attend your session — the people that share your areas of interest. You also stand to be recognized as an industry leader by your peers.
- A great idea is all you need: The Call for Presentations submission form asks for some basic details regarding your proposed topic, but you have until late February 2013 to submit your presentation slides should your topic be accepted.
- Complimentary registration: As a member of the conference faculty you receive complimentary registration, all breakfast and lunches, drinks and snacks at our exhibit hall reception, and drinks, dinner and entertainment at our famous Tuesday night party.
Time is running out — the Call for Presentations closes September 1, 2012.
To submit, complete the Call for Presentation questionnaire at http://cimc2013presentations.questionpro.com/
If you have any questions, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org