Tier IV Data Center With 150-Seat Hot Site
Mon, 10/24/2011 - 3:51pm
DataCenter.BZ uses ultra-high power densities and Tier IV+ datacenter building design at its telecom campus and data center services facility. Data center features include:
- SAS70 Type II certified; exceeds Tier IV standards.
- 62,000 facility with 30,000 square feet raised floor.
- Ultra-high power/cooling densities; 500+ watts/SF across entire raised floor.
- Same site leveraged by numerous carriers for their own regional base of operations.
- 2N power, cooling and connectivity; all infrastructure concurrently maintainable.
- Carrier-neutral facility with region’s largest collection of carriers; regional hub for carriers and metro, regional and long haul fiber networks.
- Physical security accommodates SAS 70 Type-II, HIPAA, PCI and DoD compliance.
- 150-seat Hot Site for real-time workforce recovery.
- Dark fiber conduits, fibers and laterals throughout Central Ohio.
- Purpose-built facility designed for telecom use and built to Miami Dade County hurricane standards.
- Located at the geographic high point of Franklin County; no flood plain rating.
- Diverse power feeds from two separate counties; redundant generators.
- Non-stop IP provides internet connectivity utilizing Cisco Performance Routing across 5 carriers.
- Secure cage space/suites, additional security controls, remote bootable PDUs.
- Managed services/DR solutions/150-seat Hot Site.
- Hosted and virtual network, storage, cloud solutions.
- Private/public/community/hybrid clouds.
For more information, visit www.datacenter.bz.