Everbridge Announces Expansion Of International Presence & Product Capabilities With New UK-Based Office Serving the EMEA Region
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 15, 2012--Everbridge today announced the expansion of its international presence with a London, UK-based office serving the European, Middle Eastern and African (EMEA) regions of the globe. With advanced international capabilities, the Everbridge solutions suite with Globally Local technology provides industry-leading interactive communication and mass notification solutions to organizations while meeting the specific needs of multinational users.
In its effort to continuously innovate communication and incident management, Everbridge has developed a unique approach to data protection and communication for internationally distributed environments, Globally Local. This new capability allows Everbridge clients to initiate communications where it makes the most sense, giving the appearance and cost-efficiency of a locally sourced message while offering the performance, resilience and connectivity of an enterprise solution while maintaining all standards for data protection compliance.
Everbridge, recognized by Gartner as a leader in their 2012 Magic Quadrant for U.S. Emergency / Mass Notification Services, is using the latest technology to ensure the continued resiliency and performance of multinational communications while maintaining the regulatory compliance and familiarity of a local operation in several areas:
- Support for 13 languages in text-to-speech functionality
- English, Spanish and French functionality in the Admin UI
- Toll-free numbers available in 16 countries worldwide
- Voice messaging in every country
- SMS support in 99% of all countries worldwide
- Member data is stored in its region of origin
- Data is completely separated from physical processing resources
- Non US countries will not be affected by US privacy laws
- Data is decoupled from functionality, allowing every country to have the same robust application without limitation
- Ability to send an SMS notification that originates from a local phone number–anywhere in the world
- Elimination of unintended recipient charges for international SMS rates
- Increased human responsiveness with a familiar number or short code
- Calls originate in the country of destination
- Increased human response rates with a familiar caller number
- Increased the speed at which the calls can be delivered
- Reduced international call traffic congestion
- Performance is tailored to the standards of highly varied phone systems across the globe
- Reduced costs for customers by eliminating international calling rates
“While advances in technology have in many ways facilitated this expansion, data protection laws, and industry regulations can complicate international communication, especially in the area of incident management and emergency notification,” said Imad Mouline, chief strategy officer, Everbridge. “Everbridge Globally Local capabilities bring all the benefits of a local communications to the resilient and industry-leading Everbridge platform.”
Everbridge provides industry-leading interactive communication and mass notification solutions to organizations in all major industries and government sectors. Everbridge solutions increase connectivity to key audiences, automate communication processes, and integrate social media, recipient feedback and data feeds in a single communications console. Ultimately, these solutions provide the insight and infrastructure that help clients save lives, manage critical activities and improve the efficiency of daily operations. For more information about, please see www.everbridge.com.