After the successful launch of our regionally focused Continuity Insights New York event, we’re excited to bring this concept to the Midwest for Continuity Insights Chicago, a two-day conference to be held June 18-19, 2013 at the Executive Conference Center -- just minutes from O’Hare airport.
This event will address the critical issues most important to business continuity professionals in the Midwest, and facilitate the sharing of meaningful and valuable information between regional colleagues.
Are you interested in speaking? Do you have a great business continuity story to tell? Have some suggestions for topics or speakers? We’d love to hear from you.
To submit a presentation, email the following information to Luke Simpson, Editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Working title
- Brief description
- Attendee takeaways
- Presenter information (full name, title and organization for all presenters)
Here are just a few of the topics we’d like to include:
- Third-party risk
- Social media and crisis communication
- Public/private partnerships
- Cyber security
- Cloud, information technology and BC
- Creating more effective and successful exercises
- Scorecards, metrics and results
- BC standards
- Engaging management on BCM
- And many more.
You can submit your presentation, questions or comments directly to the editor at email@example.com or (973) 920-7763.