Continuity Insights has announced that there’s still time to register for the 2017 Continuity Insights Management Conference scheduled for April 24-26 in Denver. This unparalleled networking and education event features seven learning tracks and nearly 60 sessions dealing with today’s most compelling resilience issues.
The seven educational tracks feature case studies, program development & advancement, ask the experts panel discussions, emerging technology, trending topics, professional development, and measurement, metrics & maturity.
More than 85 featured subject matter experts and industry thought leaders will give business continuity professionals a chance to discuss resilience at a critical and strategic level.
Keys sessions include:
- The Next Generation of Crisis Management and Business Continuity: How Gen X and Millennials Will Change the Landscape
- Choosing a Tabletop Scenario for your Next Exercise
- Management and Prevention of Cyber-attacks in the Real World
- Capturing, Consolidating and Communicating Critical Continuity Data in a Concise, Electronic Way
- Legal Aspects of Corporate Crisis Management
- Harmonizing BC/DR – How Collaborative Recovery Brings Us Together for Total Enterprise Resiliency!
- Maximizing Millennials in BCM
- Process Maturity vs. Program Capabilities – Resilience Strategy and Operating Effectiveness (RSOE)
The conference will take place at the Marriott Denver City Center, Denver, CO. The complete program, including speakers, sessions, panel discussions, and workshops, is available here.
For complete details and registration visit the conference website here.